How do you buy a used car?
We all know that the best performance of the vehicle's core components (engine, traction and suspension systems) is from 0 km to 100,000 km.
It is the age at which you get the softest and best performance of the car, which is related to the quality of use and the maintenance of the protective periodic maintenance recommended by the product of the car. As well as the experience and skill in driving for the car user.
But all of us may resort to buying a used car due to several considerations and circumstances which is completely normal and possible, but:
How do you pick a used car?
1. Determine the specification of the vehicle suitable for the nature of your use (taking into account its size, height from the ground, number of passengers, required luxuries, storage box capacity, traction or propulsion technology and whether it is a double or quad or a combination between the two, etc.).
2. Determining the type, model and model of the car (according to the sales value of this type or model in your geographical environment, the spread of spare parts and availability and service centers, the economic feasibility of the price against the machines, the budget allocated for the purchase of the used car, etc.)
3. Research on the average fair price of the type or types nominated (through the question of specialists, or through online marketing outlets, the current prices of the chosen type according to your geographical location in the markets selling used cars, etc.)
4. Search for the offer of the type on which the nomination is based (start with your personal knowledge circle, or through electronic outlets, car markets, some agents have a service (Trade In) which is often well examined and contains a detailed certified report on the technical situation, etc.)
5. Always select the best (technical condition and appropriate price) through thorough personal inspection and examination by specialists or accredited technical centers.
· Check the exterior and avoid cars with a bad history of accidents and serious collisions whatever their shape after repair. (You need this to be a specialized technical opinion.
· See the interior and clean it and be in good condition (it is the place where you will spend most of the time when using the car) (see yourself).
· Do the engine pressure measurement (engine press) and check the traction machines and suspension systems and check the electronic devices (for modern cars) do not give up this.
· The lower the meter reading, the better (check it out well).
· Check the means of security and safety well and make sure that all the car accessories are in it and try for yourself all the luxuries.
· Try the car on the road.
O2PROFROMANCE wishes you a good choice and a safe and happy Driving.